Saturday, September 27, 2014

Summer

Unfortunately, I took very few pictures this summer. Our summer mostly consisted of being pool rats and going to the pool every day for swim team and just fun family swim time. Van loved swim team and was able to participate in his first swim meet by the end of the summer.


Merick has grown to love the vroom-vroom as much as her brothers and loves nothing more than when they are willing to give her rides.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Van is on the swim team! Ella has also been into swimming and is swimming on her own, but not ready for a team yet. I hope she continues with it. She loves the water so much. Ivan on the other hand...is such a three year old and pretty much dislikes everything. Tessa is pinching my arm as I type so I'm going to stop before she digs through my skin.

    ReplyDelete