Sunday, April 15, 2012

On the Go

These boys are happiest if they riding, pushing, or doing anything where they can move!


A family outing on the trail

Trying out Jared's new toy....Standup Push-boarding.


Our new van which I love, especially since I regularly have to haul all of the on-the-go vehicles all the time everywhere we go.
Ward can already ride the electric vroom-vroom by himself, he just wants to do everything Van can do and he is very determined.

Happy to be able to walk like his brother!


For weeks before Ward could walk, all he wanted to do was push things around all day long. He would do speedwalking laps around the house with his push toys.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all of your updates! Sounds like you're doing well. And Ward is so big! He probably walks better than Ivan. Ivan decided that walking might be okay about a week ago.

    ReplyDelete