Sunday, September 25, 2011

WHAT WE DO.....

Ward does a lot of drooling and rolling around.


Ward loves to eat and put anything and everything in his mouth.


Our outings have to be short in between Ward's naps, so we go on short outings to this creek at the bottom of our hill to look for crawdads. West Virginia is so beautiful!


OUR FAVORITE THING TO DO!


We go on bike rides almost every day. He rides trails, ramps, hills, just all over the place.Van loves it, I love to watch him ride,it is the perfect outlet for his abundance of energy. He is getting so good on his bike, we will both cry when winter comes and we can't ride bikes anymore!

This is now what we call "The Taxi". Van gets to ride in the taxi down our big hill to the flatter place to ride his bike and then catch a ride back up the steep hill. And Van rides fast enough that on the trail I just jog behind him until he gets tired and then he hops in the taxi and mom gets to run with both kids and the bike, but I am happy to at least be getting some exercise. Van will ride a mile now pretty fast before he gets tired.

1 comment:

  1. They are both getting so big! I love his little bike. WE MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete